Bokashi means ‘fermented manure’. When applied in soil, it helps in decomposition of crop residues and stubble’s. Continuous usage of it improves the soil texture, structure, tilt, aeration, drainage, and other physical and chemical properties of soil. It also helps in multiplying the beneficial microbes and increasing the organic matter content in the soil, thus giving better yield and improving the quality of the produce.
- Improvement in soil structure and texture.
- It helps to maintain the soil microbial balance by suppressing harmful microbes like fusosium and nematodes.
- It also helps to increase beneficial microbes like azotobactor and Rhizobium.
Instruction for use:
- Mix Maple Bokashi thoroughly with soil/compost while applying to plants and trees.
- Recommended minimum dosage:
- For mature trees : 250 gms per tree per year.
- For all other field crops : 15 to 20 kg per acre per season.
- Apply Maple Bokashi around the roots of trees and plants with soil/compost.
- Store Maple Bokashi at ambient temperature and airtight conditions.
- The quality of Maple Bokashi starts deteriorating when in contact with air therefore use the entire quantity after opening the pack.
- Fragrance and taste of Maple Bokashi attracts animals, including rodents therefore, store in secure place.