HOW TO USE
1. Fix the Barrix Catch Fruit Fly Trap as shown in the diagram below.
2. Hang at 3 to 5 feet from the ground level, preferably under the shade after fixing the Barrix Catch Fruit Fly Lure specially made for this trap into it.
3. Make sure the fixed lure is secure in its placeholder and doesn’t oscillate and fall down due to the wind.
4. To doubly ensure the trapped flies will not go away from trap either you can add water in the container of the trap or add 1-2 drops of pesticides like Malathion / DDVP to the lure using an ink filler.
5. For prolonged harvest, replace the Barrix Catch Fruit Fly Lure piece once for every 45 days.
6. Remove flies and lure form trap box and bury them one feet below the ground or burn the dead flies.
7. The trap can be even used in pre-harvest period for securing the yield.